7 signs that you are a strong leader
If you’ve ever wondered how strong your leadership is – look to your team.
They are a reflection of how effective we are as leaders, and can also show us where we need to step it up!
Here are 7 things to look for in your team to see where/how strong your leadership is:
- They hold themselves accountable and get stuff done with minimal ‘chasing’.
- They are clear on their role and ‘stay in their lane’.
- They care about your clients, about the business and about each other.
- They are always looking for ways to improve how things are being done and freely share their ideas.
- They are willing to go the extra mile without being asked.
- They stay for a long time (years) and only leave when their career path takes them in another direction.
- They tell you how much they enjoy working with you. 🙂
I’m curious how true this is for your team? How many were you able to say yes to?
Anything that is a no (or a maybe) is simply shining a light on a potential area to work on. An aspect of leadership that is calling us to take it to the next level.
If we want to have the best team we need to be willing to become the best leader we can be. <– And that is an ongoing growth edge for all of us!