[vc_row type=”in_container” bg_color=”#ffffff” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color=”#ffffff” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”padding-2-percent” column_padding_position=”all” background_color=”#ededed” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
10% of businesses are getting 81% of the sales out there…
Curious to know what they are doing that you aren’t? (yet)
From: Tina Forsyth, Business Automation Expert
RE: Stop leaking clients & money!
Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,
I want to share a rather scary statistic that I first read in the book Conquer the Chaos, by Clate Mask and Scott Martineau.
10% of businesses are getting 81% of the sales out there
… for the simple fact that they are FOLLOWING-UP with their prospects
So let me ask you – Are you one of the 10%?
If not, do you want to be?
(And if you don’t say yes allow me to give you a loving bop on the head!)
If you want to be one of the 10% I’m really glad you are on this page… because we are on a mission to help make your follow-up EASY.
The idea of a good follow-up marketing strategy probably isn’t new to you, but I’m betting that if you are like most people (the other 90%) it’s something that has eluded you for various reasons. Some of the more common reasons I hear as to why people don’t follow-up enough:
- “I don’t have the time”– believe me I get it, we are all CRAZY busy and the last thing we need is one more thing on our to-do lists…
- “I don’t know how” – if you aren’t sure how to effectively follow-up with prospects then of course you aren’t going to do it!
- “They will call when they are ready” – sorry to say but they probably won’t, if you aren’t front of mind then they will most likely forget about you even when they are ready.
- “I mean to but just keep forgetting” – been there myself, even with the best of intentions if you don’t have automate your follow-up you WILL forget.
I totally get that this isn’t the easiest thing in the world – otherwise it wouldn’t be only 10% of businesses doing it already right?
What if I told you that automation fixes ALL of those challenges and allows you to have consistent follow-up happening “behind the scenes” while you go about your already busy day. Yep, once setup it it doesn’t require more of your time, wondering what to do or having to remember to do it.
With a solid automated marketing and follow-up strategy in place the engine just keeps on running, leading people from prospect to client with minimal effort on your part. Woo hoo! Now how does this work?
There are 4 key areas in your business where you need to implement automated marketing strategies…
Which is what we are going to teach in
Marketing Made Easy Workshop
So let’s break down the journey we’ll be taking together:
Session #1: Laying the Foundation On Your Website
What happens when someone visits your website? Do they happily give you their contact information so you can keep in touch or do they go on their merry way, never to be heard from again?
If you aren’t engaging people QUICKLY and capturing their information on your website then everything else becomes a moot point – you have to get this right. In this session we’ll cover:
- Why it is ESSENTIAL to add automated/online marketing to your overall business building strategy regardless of the type of business that you have.
- The 8 Steps to building your business online, based on our popular Pink Spoon Marketing methodology that we’ve been teaching now for over 8 years.
- How to setup your website to support your marketing efforts using the “one banana” strategy (amazingly simple and fun!)
- Knowing your target market and exploring the various options to connect with them to establish a know-like-trust foundation.
- An overview of my simple to use Tree Trunk Strategy as a foundation for your automated marketing and follow-up efforts
Session # 2: Creating your Automated Marketing Map
They’ve visited your website and joined your list, great! Now what happens? You need to take them on a journey, giving INSTANT value and getting them excited about how you can help solve their biggest problems. This is where your automated marketing map comes in – once you implement your map then it can start to do the “hard work” of turning prospects into hot leads who are ready to buy! In this session we’ll cover:
- A step-by-step process for creating your own automated marketing map for ALL areas of your business (you will probably end up having more than one)
- The key elements that you will want to include in your map (and what not to include)
- How to quickly create the content for your map, be it email (written), audio, video or a mix of all 3! <– this is where MANY people get stuck!
- What technology we recommend and how to adjust your map accordingly depending on which system you choose to use.
- Sample maps for various types of businesses and objectives, so you can see first-hand how this can apply to your business!
A snapshot of a couple of sample maps – one simple and one comprehensive:
Session # 3: Automating Sales Process & Follow-Up
Talking to people (aka sales conversations) is the key to getting clients for many entrepreneurs. And yet many of you are having these conversations “on the fly” as people show up, forgetting about conversations you had last week and with no purposeful follow-up in place to your hot-leads just one more step into paying client.
In this session we’ll cover:
- The necessary elements to include in your sales process, from booking the appointment through to the close (miss any piece and you are leaking out potential sales!)
- How to identify hot-leads so that you talk only to people who are truly interested and ready to buy (vs. wasting your time with tire-kickers)
- Setting up an automated system to track your conversations and sort your leads based on what they are interested in and when they may want to purchase.
- How to automate your follow-up so you NEVER let a hot-lead slip through the cracks again!
Session # 4: Automating your Weekly Marketing
Not everyone is ready to buy from you right away, and in fact MANY of your sales may come months (or even years!) down the road. So it is essential to be marketing weekly (yes, I said weekly) and you need to automate this as much as possible so you don’t pull your hair out trying to keep up. 😉
In this session we’ll cover:
- How to automate your newsletter, blogs and social media efforts with my simple 1-2-3 process.
- Setting a content and broadcast schedule that works for you and is do-able (vs. setting yourself up for failure)
- The best formats for your content, be it written, audio, video or otherwise!
- My proven system for creating valuable content week after week (so you don’t run out of steam and ideas…. and see your efforts wither)
“Do I need Infusionsoft for this class?”
It’s a plus if you have it but not necessary. Infusionsoft is our tool of choice and we will be sharing examples and demonstrating various steps right from our Infusionsoft account, but the strategies we teach in this class can *mostly* be applied across the board regardless of what technology system you use (except for some advanced automation features.)
So if you don’t have an Infusionsoft account not a problem. That being said, you may be ready for Infusionsoft after this program and we would be happy to get you setup if you like (cause we do that too. 😉
“I do have Infusionsoft but i’m not really using it yet…”
Then you MUST be in this program, we insist! Everything we are teaching here will allow you to truly utilize Infusionsoft as the powerful business building tool that it really is… Infusionsoft can literally bring paying clients to your door once you have it setup properly.
It doesn’t matter what type of business you have, at the end of the day it’s about reaching more clients and making good money right? If you aren’t doing the best possible job that you can do with your marketing then you aren’t serving the people you are meant to serve! (And your business income may be suffering as a result.)
The focus of this Workshop is threefold:
- AUTHENTICALLY CONNECTING WITH PROSPECTS – people buy from those they know, like and trust; how will you connect strongly with your propects?
- MAKING YOUR MARKETING EASIER – once you get an automated marketing strategy in place your marketing will no longer have to be such a day-to-day struggle!
- SET IT AND FORGET IT – I’m not going to lie, it does take some work to set everything up but once you do then you don’t need to worry about it anymore
And as always – we’ll be giving you specific step-by-step guidance on how to create your own automated marketing follow-up strategy, including a list of recommended resources and tools to support you regardless of where your business is right now
To recap, this workshop is for you if…
You are ready to:
- Make more money – you are sick and tired of chasing money and riding the roller-coaster of revenue highs and lows each month (it’s time to setup consistent marketing which brings consistent cashflow!)
- Stop wasting time – it can be EXHASUTING trying to keep up with everything in your marketing funnel, especially when it feels like it doesn’t pay off.
- Quit stressing out about missed opportunities and forgotten leads – once you get all of this implemented you don’t have to think about it anymore, the system will do all the work for you.
- Serve the folks who need you! – if you are an entrepreneur who knows what you want and is on a mission to SERVE your clients at a high-level while making GREAT money then you need to get out there and connect.
Sound good? Just register below and you are set. 🙂
Digital Access Program
The program consists of 4 hour-long training sessions, delivered by Business Leverage Expert Tina Forsyth
There are two options to join us:
Option #1 – “Do it Yourself”
Accelerated Training Workshop
If you are someone who loves getting a step-by-step system and can “take it and run” then this is the option for you.
This option includes:
You can make one payment of just $997 USD
(or split into 3 monthly payments of $350 USD)
VIP Option #2 – “I’ll Do it With You”
Training + 1-1 Marketing Map Strategy Session w/Tina Forsyth
If you want some 1-1 support to direct you on this journey, strategize and answer your specific questions then this is the option for you.
The VIP Option includes:
“Note that I usually charge $597 per hour so this is a great way for you to get 1-1 support at a fraction of the price.” ~ Tina
You can make one payment of just $1997 USD
(or split into 3 monthly payments of $700 USD)
Rest easy – your order will be processed on our secure servers.
My ‘Swear On My Laptop’ Promise to You…
As a service provider who has been around the block awhile, you’ll want to know that my goal is your absolute satisfaction. Put simply, if you aren’t happy then I’m not happy.
You have up until the end of the first training session to give it a go, and if you discover it is not for you… let me know and I’ll cheerfully refund whatever portion (or full amount) you’ve paid.
I swear on my laptop…
So, are you ready to stop working so hard chasing clients and instead have them “flow” to you?
Register here, and I’ll see you on the flip side.
Tina Forsyth, Business Leverage Expert
Author of the award winning book The Entrepreneur’s Trap (available at Amazon and other online retailers)
Founder of the International Association of Online Business Managers
P.S. Questions? Give us a call – we can be reached at 1 (877) 576-2229. Or pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What folks have to say about Tina…
“Through conversations with Tina, together we determined that the role I needed filled most next was in truth a full-time Marketing Manager … and not the second Online Business Manager I thought I needed and had been looking for as my next hire. Tina’s mastery regarding Virtual Team Building, Onboarding, and Ongoing Team Management is unparalleled in the industry, and she’s my first call as soon as the thought of expanding my team crosses my mind.”
– David Neagle, Master Success Coach, DavidNeagle.com
“Tina’s mastery with our recruitment project was a Godsend! She made a confusing process simple, effortless and even fun. I was blown away at the depths to which Tina understands our industry and was able to help us find the PERFECT candidates. If you’re looking to get the right help with your business, whatever level you’re at, Tina has to be your #1 choice!”
– Kendall SummerHawk, Million Dollar Marketing Coach, KendallSummerHawk.com
“Tina tackling the mission critical job of helping online entrepreneurs find their ‘just right’ virtual team is going to have long-term, far-reaching and direct impact on who will reach 6 and 7 figures. As a seasoned business coach, this is something my clients must get right or struggle every step of the way. With Tina’s help, they need struggle no longer, and I am grateful extremely grateful.
Tina has a unique 3-pronged perspective that not many can claim.
(1) She’s worked as a virtual support professional for years (was my OBM for many years in fact)
(2) She’s also been the business owner hiring her own team to bust the 6-figure barrier and
(3) She’s supported business owners to build their team for nearly 10 years, using her innate talent to attract, recruit and match special people to special work.
I urge you to tap into Tina’s carefully crafted approach to hiring, and prepare to thrive.”
– Andrea J. Lee, CEO The Wealthy Thought Leader, AndreaJLee.com
“I came to Tina because , even though I’d successfully created a 7-figure business, I was doing almost everything myself. I could see so many more opportunities to continue to grow this biz but there was literally no-way for that to happen with everything on my plate. I was tapped out.
A close friend introduced me to Tina, and together she really helped me formulate my vision for the company, but more importantly, she opened my eyes to a new way of viewing my business, that would allow me to grow it in the way I wanted, WITHOUT me having to do all the work. I now have systems in place and have rebuilt my team, including hiring an OBM to manage all the day-to-day so I can (finally!) focus on taking my business to the multi 7-figure range.
What makes this so great, is that I now get to focus the majority of my time on the things that I’m best at, enjoy doing the most, and that will have the biggest impact on the growth of my business. If you are looking for someone to help grow your business, while freeing up your time to do what you do best, then Tina is your gal.“
– Kevin Thompson, Maximum Response Marketing, www.AutomaticIncomeCoach.com
“I have been on a roll ever since my first consultation with Tina. We spent one hour on the phone putting together a step by step plan that laid out exactly what my team members and I need to do based on my specific goals.
For example, I had been putting off a follow-up project for months because I wasn’t quite sure how I wanted to approach it…or how I could tie it into other efforts to add value to my prospects and clients. In a snap, Tina laid out exactly what I needed to do, gave me a terrific idea to incentivize my prospects to do something that lifts us both up…and even sent me examples to model.
It made it damn easy to do and I had a hell of a lot of fun following through on it. And to think I put off for 2 1/2 months what my team & I ultimately completed, start to finish, in 2 1/2 hours. I know who to call when I’m feeling stuck or overwhelmed with the many balls I keep in the air. Thank you, Tina!”
– Carolyn Herfurth, The Biztruth, LLC, www.thebiztruth.com
“Simply put, [Tina] is the best of class. She was serving as an Online Business Manager before anyone had ever heard of such a thing. She knows more about how to grow an online business than most online business owners. And, most importantly, she has the utmost integrity. She does what she says she’s going to do, and then some.”
– Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid, MichaelPort.com
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color=”#ffffff” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]