[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”2/3″][heading]What is the ROI Lab?[/heading][vc_column_text]I’ve recorded a short(ish) video to give you the ‘inside scoop’ as to what the ROI Lab is – and why we created it.
See below the video for a list of Q&A regarding this program.
[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line” custom_height=”15″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line” custom_height=”25″][vc_column_text]Here’s a quick snapshot of the ROI Lab details
WHAT is it?
The ROI Lab is a year long program led by Andrea Lee and Tina Forsyth that provides direct support and guidance for experienced business owners at an affordable price.
It’s a place where you can ask questions and get advice from two experienced coaches (with almost 40 years as business owners between us – does that make us old timers? ??)
A place where you can have frank and open discussions about what is working and what isn’t working. And what to do about it. (There are lots of things that are working right now but they are off the beaten path…)
A place where you can try things on for size and find what works for you. (vs. following a formula that doesn’t quite fit right…)
A place where people ‘get’ you and have your back on this crazy business journey. (As much as they love us – family and friends don’t always get it…)
What is the format?
Our goal is to give you ‘on demand’ support – so that we can meet you where you are at, when you need it. We are going to do this through 2 main channels:
- TWICE MONTHLY GROUP COACHING CALLS (led by us) – these calls will be a mix of mini-teachings (based on what you are asking for), answering questions, holding your feet to the fire and the occasional ‘hot seat’ coaching time.To be clear – this is not a mastermind group so there is no guarantee that you will get time in the ‘hot seat’ on these calls. What we can guarantee is that if you show up with your questions and challenges – on the calls or in the online group mentioned next – we will be able to give you coaching and/or advice to help you move forward.And more often than not, in a group such as this – you get answers to questions you didn’t even know you had based on what other people are asking! It’s not uncommon for people to leave a call feeling like they got exactly what they needed to hear in that moment to move forward. THIS is the value of a shared coaching experience and requires a modicum of trust in the format and in us as your coaches.
- A PRIVATE ONLINE GROUP (via Facebook) – this private group will serve as the heart and the brain of the program, giving you a space to ask questions, share challenges and show up ‘as you are’ in the truth of your business.
Both of us will be active in the group during the regular workweek – to provide direct support and guidance to meet you where you are at. To give a loving kick in the butt as needed.Likewise, given the focus on sharing our ‘experiments’ and results, you will be able to learn from everyone else in the program as well. Pretty rare to get this level of real, raw strategy and feedback outside of a 1-1 coaching relationship.
What the ROI Lab is NOT
- It is not a structured training program – instead of providing a step-by-step training curriculum – which may or may not fill your current needs! – we are going to provide advice and ‘mini-trainings’ as called upon by the group. These mini-trainings will be kept in the ROI Lab Library, which over time will become an invaluable resource to find specific guidance and ‘how-tos’ when you need them.
- It is not a 1-1 coaching program – there are certainly times when you need to go deeper into the ‘bones’ of your business to explore what you are creating and why. To explore strategy and where to take your business next. If you find you need this level of support you will have the option to purchase 1-1 coaching from either of us. But chances are you won’t need it. 😉
- It is not a mastermind group – a traditional mastermind format is a smaller group of businesses in a similar industry/position who come together as a group to support each others growth. Although you will definitely benefit from the group at large, the ROI Lab is not a small group mastermind – rather it is a larger group ‘brain trust’ of business owners who may not be exactly like you, but who are on a similar journey of creating what matters.
WHO is the ROI Lab for?
This group is ideal for the experienced business owner who is looking for a higher-level level of support from business coaches who have been around the block themselves. You are clear on what your business is, who you serve and what you offer, and are looking for support and guidance to grow and expand (or maybe even shift) your business.
Unlike some of our other programs, we do not have an income requirement to join the ROI Lab (yay!) And all industries are welcome, although do know that we specialize in service based businesses run in a virtual/online environment.
This group is not ideal for newbies – if you are just getting started, deciding what kind of business you want, or are focused on getting your first few clients. At this stage of growth we DO recommend following a more structured approach, and there are other programs out there that provide specific training in sales and marketing to help you successfully navigate these early stages of business.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Questions + Answers
Have a question you don’t see addressed below? Email me at email@example.com.
When does the ROI Lab start and how long does it run for?
Our kick-off call is Tuesday, November 7th and will be the official start of our group. On this call we are going to identify your first ROI Lab project, and work with you on a strategy to see a return within 90 days (or less!). The program is a 12-month commitment and will run through to October 2018.
Who are you bringing into this group? / What level is their business at?
Being that this isn’t a mastermind we aren’t restricting it to a certain type of business owner – in fact, this is one of only a few programs where we don’t have a minimum 6-figure requirement to qualify. That being said, this won’t be a group of newbies as we tend to attract business owners who have been at it for a while, regardless of their income levels.
It’s going to be a group of smart, experienced business owners who ‘get it’ and are committed to creating success.
I just have to ask – why is this program priced so low? I know that you could be charging way more for a program like this…
You are right – we could be charging more if we wanted to, but we have been very purposeful with the pricing here based on our own ROI calculations. The question that we posed ourselves when creating this program was:
How can we provide the highest amount of value for the lowest price – and still have it be worth it for us to deliver?
There are two reasons why we chose a lower price for this program:
- We want it to be a ‘no thought required’ price – meaning that if this group speaks to you and you are excited by the thought of having the support of 2 experienced coaches in your back pocket, then we don’t want you to have to think twice about saying yes based on price.
- We get to do it together – if either of us were to do this program alone we would be charging more. Because we are offering it together we get to ‘share’ the responsibility of serving this community, which in and of itself has great value for us. So the ROI for us is less time/energy required compared to a more traditional coaching or mastermind group.
Sometimes charging more just because we can isn’t always the right answer… it’s a space we are experimenting in ourselves as part of this program. 🙂
When is the deadline for registration?
When we start on November 7th or when we have 30 people registered – whichever comes first.
What is the goal of the 2 monthly calls, are they training calls or accountability calls or something else?
These are group coaching calls – bring your questions/challenges and we help provide answers or a ‘shift’ as needed.
We don’t have an official training curriculum for this group although there certainly will be lots of ‘teaching’ based on the questions/challenges that people bring. (And we will be creating our ROI Lab Library from these mini-teachings.)
Likewise this isn’t a traditional accountability group where we will be checking in with you weekly to see how things are going. In our experience people at this level are ‘get it done’ folks who don’t need that type of accountability. What they need is someone who sees their brilliance, understands what they want to create and will hold space to bring it to life. They need a place to share ideas, ask questions and a ‘soft place to land’ when things are challenging.
We aren’t here to create your success for you – we are here to walk beside you as you create it yourself.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]