[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Tired of the BS? Yep, we are too…
Have you ever noticed that your real thoughts rarely get talked about ‘out there’?
- I’m doing everything I’m supposed to be doing, why aren’t I making more money?
- My days are busy yet I wonder if I’m doing the right stuff?
- What if I don’t fit into the cookie-cutter business model that people are teaching?
- What if the stuff I most want to spend my time on doesn’t match what I’m told I SHOULD be doing?
- When will things finally come together for me?
If these questions are familiar we want you to know you aren’t alone. Every time we go on Facebook or walk into a room of peers we are bombarded with how easy it is to make more money, do what you love, buy the home of your dreams or travel the world.
We see people sharing how they had 5-6-7 figure launches and that “you can too”!
Every day it’s a new strategy that you MUST follow (or be left behind) – one more thing to add to your already overflowing to-do list.
Here’s the thing:
You can follow what’s popular or you can get REAL about what works
Without talking about WHAT’S REAL, most entrepreneurs will never find alignment.
- They’ll keep following what seems to be popular, and never get to the heart of what they really want to create.
- They’ll keep spending money hoping to find that “easy” solution they were promised would bring them a quantum leap.
- They’ll run from coach to coach, program to program trying to figure out how to make it finally work.
- They’ll wonder what’s wrong with them and start doubting if they can actually have what they want….
How do we know? Because we’ve both been there and we know intimately how painful it can be to keep following “the model” and never get there. Not make the money you want to make. Find yourself doing work you hate. To question why you started this business in the first place.
In one of our conversations the other day, we found ourselves talking all about these things. The REAL things we’ve learned in business. The tough decisions we’ve made to follow our heart and what felt true for us, even when we didn’t see other people doing it that way. And deep joy of knowing we’re running businesses we love. (Even when the work is tough, we know it’s worth it.)
And we made a decision to bring this kind of Truth Talk to you! Introducing the…
Who are we and why would you want to Get Real with us!?
We are Tina Forsyth and Darla LeDoux, two entrepreneurs on a mission to help business owners align their business model with their truth so they can make money in a way that feels good to them, and focus on the work they do best. We met back in 2009 in a mastermind group that we were both a part of and became fast friends. We’ve been JV partners for years, with mutual admiration for each other’s work.
And when we found out we were both going to be in the same city this May we decided to put our brains and energy together to help YOU break out of your tired path in business, and start to Get Real.
(Learn more about Tina and Darla below)
At the Get Real Roundtable, you will:
- Get clear about who you are and what you’re about at the next level
- Learn how to operate as the CEO of your business
- Tackle the current biggest challenge in your business in a roundtable/ mastermind format
- Walk away with your top 3 practical strategies for the next 90 days to set the course for your next-level business
- Benefit from the safe space to speak the truth about what you are seeing, noticing, and feeling in your business and about your industry
- Use your truth to catapult you to the next level
- Benefit from your hosts combined 20+ years of experience as business owners, and even longer doing the work they do
- Connect with likeminded entrepreneurs who ‘get it’
How it works:
- LIVE in Calgary, AB Canada on Friday, May 22nd, 2015
- 9 am – 5 pm with am and pm breaks and hosted lunch
- We’ll get the hot topics out on the table up front (prework required)
- Custom teaching segments by both Tina and Darla based on the hot topics in the room
- Individual laser coaching sessions focused on you and your business challenge
- Truth Talk roundtable discussion to get you grounded in your new big vision
- Rapid Action Planning to close the day
- Plenty of space for Spirit to guide us!
- Lots of fun
This is a small group gathering – up to 12 people max – so we can go deep and get real about what is going on for each of you.
If you’ve been thinking about shifting your approach and thinking you’ll eventually get clear about what’s next, this just might be your moment of clarity. We’ve each gained major revenue momentum in our business time and again over the years and know exactly how to help you do that. Even better, we’ve enriched our quality of life along the way – keeping more money, having more fun, and enjoying the moment. And we’d love to support you in doing that too![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″ animation=”none” column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color=”#006666″ background_color_opacity=”1″ font_color=”#ffffff”][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]
YES! I’d love to attend the Get Real Roundtable
May 22nd in Calgary, AB
Limited Space Available
GRAB YOUR SEAT NOW
JUST $497 CDN (includes lunch)
** REGISTRATION CLOSED **
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]
Not sure if this is for you? No problem – let’s chat!
Click here to schedule a quick 15-minute session where we can answer your questions and discuss if the Get Real Roundtable is the right fit for you and what you want to achieve in your business.
About Tina Forsyth
Having worked online since 1999, Tina Forsyth is a ‘jill of all trades’ when it comes to running and growing a profitable service based business. She is the author of the award winning book The Entrepreneur’s Trap (available on Amazon) and creator of the CEO Business School for Transformational Leaders where she teaches entrepreneurs her proven step-by-step process to set a strong foundation for business growth.
Tina also founded the International Association of Online Business Managers and is the creator of the Certified OBM™ Training– the only program of its kind to train high-end virtual managers. As an entrepreneur and recovering control-freak, Tina is passionate about sharing her experience and helping other entrepreneurs setup the right systems, team and leveraged revenue streams that allow them to stop working so darn hard and have a business that can run without them. (woo hoo!)
About Darla LeDoux
Darla LeDoux is the founder and lead teacher and coach at Aligned Entrepreneurs. Her journey took her from type A, corporate chemical engineer, committed to looking good and doing things right, to free-spirited entrepreneur blazing a new trail for what’s possible in paradigm-shifting, connection-based marketing. When she writes, teaches or speaks from the stage, Darla shares both practical and spiritual lessons from the heart.
Her #1 goal for her clients is that they see clearly and OWN what makes them unique. When they understand how to put it out into the world in a way that connects with the right clients every time, they can make more money simply by being themselves. Through the work of ALIGNING with their personal Truth, Darla’s clients become boldly visible, charge what they (and their clients) are worth, and differentiate their personal brand of service from others in the marketplace—without excess striving or pushing.
Darla believes that alignment is freedom… freedom to work when, where and how you want. Freedom to live the lifestyle you want without money worry or fear of judgment. And freedom to be seen, heard, and received all while being 100% you.[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]