There is nothing I love more than helping busy entrepreneurs stop working so darn hard and get the systems and support they need to have their business run without them. Dreamy yes?
Here’s a list of the various programs, books and trainings that we offer - feel free to explore anything here that tickles your fancy.
- NEW: The Entrepreneur’s Trap is hot off the press – great place to start! Available now at Amazon and other online retailers.
- Automate Your Growth™ 90-Day Program [live training]- Are you ready to quit working so darn hard in your business, struggling to do it all yourself…? You have clients, are making good money but find that you are simply working too much and it’s starting to suck the life out of you. It’s time to get the right systems and team in place to setup your business to run without you (woo hoo!)
- Infusionsoft Implementation and Leverage Packages – work with our Infusionsoft Certified Consultant Dan Forsyth to setup and maximize the use of this powerful automated marketing tool
- THRIVE Hiring System [immediate-access virtual training] – my fellow entrepreneurs, if you try to do it all on your own i’m going to come over there and give you a bop on the head! You *need* to hire people who can help you and the THRIVE Hiring System is the place to do that – everything from helping you figure out who to hire (and who not to hire), where to find them (via the THRIVE Directory) and how to work together so everyone has fun and makes money. This is a step-by-step guide to getting the outsourced help you need.
- Money, Meaning and Beyond [print book] – created together with my long-time friend and former business partner Andrea Lee, this super cool little book is chock full of quick, simple nuggets on how to build a meaningful business. I love this little book, one of my all time favs.
- Pink Spoon Marketing [self-study program] – also created with the lovely and amazing Andrea Lee, this program is the heart of how to build a successful online business. Based on the 8 steps that we’ve used ourselves and with clients now for over 7 years.
If you want to become an Online Business Manager:
- Becoming an Online Business Manager [print book] – if you have any interest in becoming an Online Business Manager (OBM) this is your first step. I wrote this book specifically for people to get a really clear picture of the role so they could say “hell yea!” or “no way jose” to becoming an OBM. As I like to say, being an OBM isn’t for the faint of heart so you need to know if it’s a good fit for you before trekking down that road.
- Online Business Manager Training & Certification [training program] – for those who have said “hell yea!” to becoming an OBM this is the next step. This is an intensive style training that gives you the A to Z skillset and mindset to thrive as an OBM. Twice yearly trainings.
- International Association of Online Business Managers [membership] - this is where all the OBMs hang out together and talk shop. Open to brand spanking new OBMs and experienced folks alike. This is also the home of the OBM Directory, which is where I send people when they ask me “Tina, where can I hire an OBM?” (become a member and get a listing in the Directory, just that simple)
- Online Business Manager Academy [training programs] - ongoing training programs for Online Business Managers who just can’t get enough (which is pretty much all of us right?)
- Online Business Manager Mentorship [coaching program] – this is a year-long business building program for OBMs who are ready to rock the world. By invite only.
- The Compensation Conversation [self-study program] – how would you like to earn more money without having to work a bunch more hours? Incentive based pay is the key folks, here’s how you do it.
If you want to work directly with Tina: