WHO YOU ARE
YOU ARE A PURPOSE DRIVEN ENTREPRENEUR WHO IS BUILDING A BUSINESS THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.
You are very proud of the success you have created to date but you are tired, overwhelmed and feeling stuck (maybe even a little bored?) You are committed to taking your business to the next level even though you aren’t sure yet exactly what that will look like or which steps to take. You know that you have too much work on your plate and it’s time to let some stuff go, but you aren’t sure who to hire or how to get the trusted support you need. You are ready for the next level of growth and want to make sure you can get there in a way that will be sustainable and profitable.
WHAT YOUR ISSUES TEND TO BE
AS A TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADER YOU FIND YOURSELF STUCK AND FRUSTRATED WITH:
CHAOTIC BUSINESS OPERATIONS: Even though your business is making money, behind the scenes it is a bit of a mess. The business is operating in “crisis mode” – there is so much going on that you are always behind, balls are getting dropped and everyone is stressed.
LACK OF TIME: You are still plugged into the day-to-day of your business, working too many hours to get everything done and finding that you don’t have any time left over to do the important stuff. You may have a team in place, but you spend a lot of time chasing them down and managing their work. Simply put you are run ragged; feeling frustrated and can’t see a light at the end of this tunnel.
STRESSED BUSINESS MODEL: You are at the bursting point and simply don’t have any more time or energy to take on new clients or projects at this time. You love your clients and enjoy the work you do, but you are ready to find a more leveraged, scalable way to serve your clients. One that doesn’t reply solely on you to deliver and provides a platform for continued growth.
LACK OF PROFIT: You are making money but it seems to go out the door again as quick as you make it, and you have no idea why. You can’t seem to get off the roller coaster of making just enough each month (and some months not making it) and wish you could find a way to create steady, sustainable income for you and the business.
WHAT YOU NEED MOST
IT IS TIME TO CREATE A TRUSTED FOUNDATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS – A LEVERAGED BUSINESS MODEL, A PURPOSEFUL PROFIT PLAN, THE RIGHT TEAM AND SOLID SYSTEMS – SO THAT THE WEIGHT OF THE BUSINESS IS NO LONGER SOLELY ON YOU...
- You need a clear VISION of what you are creating and why for the next 1 to 5 years.
- You need to identify your best leveraged BUSINESS MODEL so that you can continue to grow the business and serve more clients without having to commit more of your personal time.
- You need to build a purposeful PROFIT plan that allows you to pay yourself first, build up a profit reserve and have enough money in the bank for your monthly operating expenses.
- You need to get yourself out of the day-to-day OPERATIONS of the business so that you can focus on ONLY those things that are going to grow your business and that you love to do.
- You need to create a STRENGTHS BASED TEAM who are ideally suited to do the work and manage all the day-to-day stuff.
- You need a commitment to PRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS and processes so that work gets done on time, correctly and your business runs in a consistent and reliable manner.
- You need to shift from being the Manager & Doer to being the LEADER, of your team, your clients, your business and yourself.
- You need to build daily HABITS that support the growth of the business and that run on autopilot so that you can enjoy ease and flow in your business.
YOU NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS HARD, RIGHT? I get it, I felt the same way.
I started my business back in 1999 because I wanted freedom to do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it.
I wanted to make a good living for me and my family. And I wanted to do work that matters and make a difference to my clients.
And for the first 10 years of my business it was great – I enjoyed my work, had great clients and was making enough money to contribute to our household.
Then back in 2009 I got the ITCH... I knew it was time for more. It was time to take my business to the next level. To serve more clients. To make a bigger impact. To make more money.
My purpose was calling and even though the timing wasn’t right I knew I had no choice but to step into this next level of evolution for me and my business. (My girls were only 1 & 3 at the time so believe me, I was pretty resistant at first to pay heed to this call. ;-))
This was the moment my business became bigger than just me. Where I could no longer do all the work, keep everything on my plate and indulge my inner control freak.
Freedom is my #1 value and I simply refused to work 24/7 to get it all done, so I had to find another way.
And so I did. I spent the next 5 years testing, trying, failing, correcting and continuing... finding the right combination of leveraged business models, team, systems and productivity habits to allow my business to RUN WITHOUT ME.
Instead of being the doer/manager I became the CEO of my business and I haven’t looked back. I’ve done all the hard work so you don’t have to!
If I can support you on this journey it would be my honor.
It’s everything I’ve learned in the past 7 years, by trial and error, by investing (and sometimes wasting) my money, but pouring my heart and soul into the business to find the right combination.
THE CEO BUSINESS SCHOOL PROGRAM IS LITERALLY A DOWNLOAD OF MY BUSINESS INTO YOURS, MY BRAIN INTO YOURS.
It’s the EXACT Strategy, Processes & Templates that I use day in and day out to run a business that allows me to:
- Work about 30 hours a week, Monday to Thursday (Fridays are a flex day, sometimes I work, sometimes I don’t)
- Take weekends off – no phone, no email, no clients, no team, no work at all for 2 full days each week
- Enjoy regular vacations with my girls – 100% unplugged time away from my office quarterly
- Have peace of mind – knowing that my team & systems are in place and everything is running smoothly in my absence
- Do more of what I LOVE and less of what I don’t – I spend about 80% of my time doing things I love to do, and the other 20% may not be my favorite stuff but I know it’s necessary to grow my business
- Serve more clients – my leveraged programs allow me to give direct, personal guidance to my clients without me having to do all the work on my own
YOUR NEXT STEPS
The CEO Business School for Fearless Women Leaders is a by-interview only program. We expect success from each participant and therefore need to know it's a fit for you and that you are a fit for us.
Complete the form below to schedule an appointment with a CEO Business School Advisor.
During your session, we'll determine if this program will support you in achieving your next level of excellence. If we find the program is a fit all around, we'll invite you to take the next step. If it is not a fit, we'll make sure you leave the call with some awesome resources and suggestions on what to focus on next.
Schedule your session below!