You can find my bio and accomplishments below, and if you are curious about what makes me tick, learn more about my personal journey here.
Having worked online since 1999, Tina Forsyth is a ‘jill of all trades’ when it comes to running and growing a profitable service based business. She is the author of the award winning book The Entrepreneur’s Trap (available on Amazon) and creator of the CEO Business School for Transformational Leaders where she teaches entrepreneurs how to break free from busy and create a business that doesn’t rely soley on them.
Tina also founded the International Association of Online Business Managers and is the creator of the Certified OBM™ Training– the only program of its kind to train high-end virtual managers. As a recovering control-freak, Tina understands how tough it is to find the right support and build the right systems that a growing business needs, and she aims to make this process as simple as possible.
If you are a linear thinker like me, here are some of my stats. I’ve been working online now since 1999 and in that time I’ve:
- Worked as an Online Business Manager for various 6 and 7-figure businesses
- Coached hundreds of entrepreneurs – coaches, consultants, authors, speakers, trainers and the like – in setting up leveraged revenue streams, key business systems and the right team to support their growth.
- Co-authored Pink Spoon Marketing and Money, Meaning & Beyond, both with Andrea J. Lee
- Co-founded the Multiple Streams Team in 2005, a full service agency that matched business owners with virtual assistance (no longer active)
- Co-founded the Hot Skills VA Training program in 2007 providing cutting edge training to virtual assistants in the skills that business owners need. (no longer active.)
- Wrote and released the book Becoming an Online Business Manager: Playing a Bigger Game with your Clients and Yourself in 2008.
- Founded the International Association of Online Business Managers and the Online Business Manager Training & Certification program in 2009.
- Created the Virtual Biz Connect Directory as a resource for entrepreneurs to find the virtual support they need to create a thriving and sustainable business.
- Created the CEO Business School – to help people get the right systems, team and leveraged revenue streams in place so they stop working so darn hard and set up their business to run without them.
- Created the Best Team Ever Intensive – to help busy entrepreneurs find the right help at the right time.
- Wrote the award winning book The Entrepreneur’s Trap: How to Stop Working Too Much, Take Back Your Time and Enjoy Life!
And given that I’m a creative kind of gal, there is always more to come…
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about my life that you won’t find in my bio.
- I’m a single mom of 2 girls – Samantha age 11 and Lexi age 9. They are lively, smart and stubborn (just like their mama, ahem.)
- I divorced in 2013 after almost 12 years of marriage – an amicable split that allowed both me and my ex-spouse to live fully in the TRUTH of who we are.
- I’m Canadian, born and raised in Alberta – Yes, I’m polite and laid back but not afraid to kick-butt when needed (although you might not see it coming… )
- I read every single day – voraciously. A mix of fiction to relax my brain & biz/personal development books to stimulate it.
- I was almost an accountant – my first job after getting my biz degree in 1994 was an accounting clerk. I love numbers but after taking a tax class I knew it wasn’t for me (seriously, have you ever tried to read the tax code?)
- My first daughter was born at home – we had a natural home-birth with a midwife. Painful? Yes, but oh so worth it! And I got to do it my way (that whole stubborn thing)
- I don’t really work that hard (shhh, don’t tell!) – I love my business but truth be told I love my free time just as much. You are more likely to find me outside my office than in. 😉
If you are interested in connecting and potentially working together, click here to learn more about options.