It’s time for a change…
I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed. Frustrated. Tired.
You’ve accomplished a lot already and it’s been great, but when you are honest with yourself you realize – it’s no longer working and it’s time for things to change.
And although you may not know what to change – you do know that you can’t keep going with things the way they already are.
In fact, you may be secretly wondering if it’s all worth it! (I’ve had clients come to me when they were seriously considering shutting their business down…)
The truth is – what got you to your current level of success will NOT be what gets you to the next level.
Put simply, what worked to get you here is not going to work to get you there.
That is a bit of a bummer, yes – but it’s also a huge opportunity.
An opportunity to build the business the way you want to build it. To have the freedom you crave while still making a big impact and a great living.
It’s about a new way of working. A new way of leading.
It’s about letting go of everything that is NOT in your zone of genius, that is not the fullest expression of the great work you are meant to do.
It’s about having some friggin’ FUN again in your business (remember that?)
And if it’s time, you know it.
But you might not realize that you don’t need to do it alone (nor are you meant to).
I work with people who:
- Are willing to make tough choices – ones that may challenge how you’ve done things to date, but are necessary to get to the next stage of growth
- Are willing to let go – to acknowledge that what got you here will not be what gets you to your next level
- Are willing to pause – to drop the need to ‘be busy’ and create the space to hear your inner wisdom and guidance
- Are willing to ask for help – even when you don’t think you need it (especially then!)
- Are willing to invest in great people to support your journey – so you don’t have to carry the weight of a great mission alone
If this is speaking to you, we should talk.
featured articles by TINA FORSYTH
The Dark Night of the BUSINESS Soul
It starts with a hint of dissatisfaction.
“It wasn’t supposed to be this way”
“Why aren’t I happy?”
“If this isn’t ‘IT’ then what is?”
4 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Are Too Busy
“Help me Tina! I’m too busy and something needs to change…” You are right – it does. Being too busy isn’t sustainable and doesn’t serve you or your clients.
9 Surefire Ways to Drive your Team Nutty
As leaders there are times that we frustrate our team – quite often without even realizing it. (And yes… I’ve been guilty of these things too)