Does This Sound Like You?
You are being called to a mission that is bigger than what you have accomplished to date.
I know what it’s like to feel bored. Frustrated. Tired.
Tired of working so hard for something that no longer excites you.
You’ve accomplished a lot already and it’s been great, but when you are honest with yourself you realize – it’s no longer what’s true or what’s calling you.
And although you may not be 100% clear yet on what it looks like – you do know that how you’ve run your business so far isn’t how you want to keep growing.
This is about a new way of working. A new way of leading.
It’s about letting go of everything that is NOT in your zone of genius, that is not the fullest expression of the great work you are meant to do.
And if it’s time, you know it.
But you might not realize that you don’t need to do it alone (nor are you meant to).
I work with people who:
- Are willing to make unreasonable choices – ones that may not make ‘sense’ logically, that might even seem irresponsible, but that you know are right for you
- Are willing to let go – to acknowledge that what got you here will not be what gets you to your next level
- Are willing to pause – to drop the need to ‘be busy’ and create the space to hear your inner wisdom and guidance
- Are willing to ask for help – even when you don’t need it (especially then!)
- Are willing to invest in great people to support your journey – so you don’t have to carry the weight of a great mission alone
If this is speaking to you, we should talk.
featured articles by TINA FORSYTH
9 Surefire Ways to Drive your Team Nutty
Some of you may be frustrating your team… quite often without even realizing it. (And yes… I’ve been guilty of these things too)
Top 4 Signs of Entrepreneurial Burnout
You may be in burnout right now and not even realize it – learn these 4 symptoms today (and what to do about them!)
Personal vs. Business Income
One of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make is taking their money personally – your business income is no longer yours.